Tuesday 21 March 2017

About me

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ : Why can these two words leave a grown adult looking into space in deep thought like they have been asked to solve the world's biggest problems? 
 
Have you ever had to fill out paperwork or a profile with this question in it? Have you been told that they don't want an answer that involves What you do for a living or how many children you have plus their ages. Now try to answer . Hmmmm 
So ᗯᕼO ᗩᖇE YOᑌ? 
If you ask a child this question most seem to jump right in with their name, age or school year, because that's what we as adults have made them learn BUT if you explain to them you want to know about them & what makes them Them you will get wonderful insight :) 
 You will get that one little boy likes pizza because it has lots of cheese which is his favourite food. And that he loves watching lego movies which he then imagines his toys coming to life and playing with him in his room later. It's simple things to him at the moment at a child's stage of life- and so it should be.
Where did we lose that? 
 We tell our children to be happy with who they are. Take the good parts with the bad parts of themselves & love themselves because we love them. As adults, as Parents we seem to not take our own pep talks. 
I am just recently learning about being ᗰE. 
And it's getting easier to answer this question.
                               äḅöüẗ ṃệ
I love nature & enjoy seeing new places.
I'm a caring person but can be guarded. 
I respect all living creatures & feel heartbreak when any animal even road kill comes along my path, as I know that animal has feelings. I've always wanted to grab a van & travel Australia as I feel I don't want to miss out on what was right at my back door before I'm to old. 
 There so what would you say.................?

No comments:

Post a Comment