Saturday 18 March 2017

I'll take the ordinary things dear Husband.😊

Are you the one at the park alone watching the kids play?
Or are you part of that couple i see, sitting there chatting watching their childern play at the swings?
I'm sitting on my own. Yes i have a husband but this is not 'his thing' , Don't get me wrong he is a great father & loves spending time with them. It's more fishing or 4WDing stuff that he likes to do.
And is good at talking the kids into doing those things instead of what they started to nag for like the riding bikes or going to the park ordinary stuff i call it. πŸŒ³
I am the parent that does the ordinary things like playing on the swings, meeting for playdates, taking the remote control car for a run in the empty parking lot or like now sitting under a tree watching them ride their bikes around & around. πŸš΄πŸ»
Yes truth is, most the time I have to be guilted or dragged by the kids to do these Ordinary things but once out here I'm filled with gratitude ~ love~ happiness.
Seeing my children happy, growing up, doing ordinary things is wonderful and helps that they are a little worn out too. 
Getting out of the house, sitting here under this tree is so good for the soul.
Would I like my life partner to be here next to me Yes but I am ok being here on my own also. 
I have to be ok. πŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»
I'll take the ordinary things anyday dear husband. Anyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment